1 - Get organized:
2 - Get Ready
- Go through closets and drawers to find out what the kids have outgrown.
- Make a give-away pile and arrange to donate it to your favorite charity. There are a lot of needy
people who can really use your discards!
- Take a look at what is left. Make a list of what clothing items you need to buy to get the kids
through fall and possibly winter.
- Buying separates that coordinate with each other and that can be layered, will allow many different
looks and help clothing last into the winter months.
- Don?t forget underwear, socks, sleepwear, shoes and accessories.
- Also backpacks, lunchboxes, school supplies, and sports supplies
- Start looking for best back-to-school deals, sales and
for your favorite
- Have the kids look through current catalogs, magazines and mailers so they have an idea
what kinds of clothes they want. Then you can shop around to find the best price on comparable items.
- Shopping early helps you avoid the stress of waiting until the last minute and gives you a better
chance of finding the right size, color, style or item before everything is gone.
- Some stores already have their back-to-school inventory out, while many wait until August.
You can find some of the best deals in late August, just before school starts, but you run the risk of
the item(s) you wanted being sold out.
- Buying a few things each week or month helps spread out the cost. However, you?ll save on
shipping costs by ordering more at one time and looking for free shipping deals.
- Even if you prefer to go into a store to buy clothing or school supplies, save time and money
by researching online before visiting the stores. Many online
deals and coupons.
will be honored in the store. You may also find that a store doesn?t have the size or color you want,
but the online store does.
3 - Go Shopping
Click on the links below for big retailers with safe internet websites.
They offer affordable clothing and accessoriesfor babies, toddlers,
young children, tweens, teens and adults too, if you want to pick up something for
You will usually pay more for quality, but it will last longer through many
washes without shrinking, fading or falling apart.It may be worth it if
you?re tired of wasting money on something they can?t wear more than once.
The best advice is to buy the highest quality you can afford.
Back-to-School Supplies Stores
USA School Supplies
Shop Amazon Directly -
Happy back to school shopping.
for this research.
Copyright 2007-2009 ShoppingHevanet.com - United States - All rights reserved.
Although your are welcome to link back to our website, you may not reproduced
this website in whole or in part without permission by Shopping Hevanet and appropriate
credit given. You can contact Shopping Hevanet HERE